As a part of our ongoing Stories of Hope blog series, we want to share with you our May 2023 Impact Report as a way to say “thank you” to all our supporters who make our work possible.
Beyond what you already provide to children through our sponsorship program, your donations to our Special Funds and Special Projects allow us to help families and communities as well, often in times of crisis.
YOUR IMPACT AROUND THE WORLD
Just in this past month, our donors have:
Thanks to you, children and their families have received support this past month, often helping them in times of crisis.
– Provided funds for a month’s supply of menstrual hygiene items for 25 girls at the Santa Isabel Ana Seton School in Guatemala
– Provided funds for children at Sparta Elementary School in North Carolina to participate in a field trip to Letterland at Tweetsie Railroad
– Provided funds to purchase backpacks and school supplies for students at Belfry High School in Kentucky
– Provided funds to purchase nutritious meals for a month for 25 students at the Dandora Community Center in Kenya
– Provided funds to purchase classroom supplies and backpacks for students at Lake View/Desert View Elementary School in Arizona
– Provided funds to purchase meals for a month for 25 students at the Fortune’s Children Center in the Philippines
– Provided funds for eighth graders at Sparta Elementary School to participate in an educational field trip to the Outer Banks
– Provided funds to provide meals for a month for 200 students at the St. John’s Community Center in Kenya
– Provided funds to purchase meals for a month for students at Kids Hope Ethiopia in Ethiopia
… all in addition to the support you already provide through sponsorship to children in our program. Thank you for everything you do for children in need!
HOW do I MAKE A DONATION TO CHILDREN INCORPORATED?
You can donate to Children Incorporated in one of three ways: call our office at 1-800-538-5381 and speak with one of our staff members; email us at email@example.com and a staff member can assist you with making a donation; or go online to our donation portal, create an account, and choose a particular fund in which to make a donation.