As a part of our ongoing Stories of Hope blog series, we want to share with you our February 2023 Impact Report as a way to say “thank you” to all our supporters who make our work possible.
This past month, your donations have provided funds for an educational field trip to Washington, D.C. for students who attend Martin County Middle School in Kentucky, among so much more.
Beyond what our donors already provide to children through our sponsorship program, additional donations to our Special Funds and Special Projects allow us to help families and communities as well, often in times of crisis.
YOUR IMPACT AROUND THE WORLD
Just in this past month, you have:
– Provided funds to purchase food for an entire month for children at Santa Isabel Seton in Guatemala
– Provided funds for an educational field trip to Washington, D.C. for students who attend Martin County Middle School in Kentucky
– Provided funds to purchase food for children at the Armenian Secondary School in Anjar, Lebanon
– Provided funds to purchase food for a month for children at the Dandora Community Center in Kenya
– Provided food for the month of February for 200 children at St. John’s Community Center in Kenya
– Provided funds to purchase food for a month for 25 children at the Fortune’s Children Center in the Philippines
– Provided winter boots and socks for students at the Dennehotso Boarding School in Arizona
– Provided funds to buy warm blankets for students at the Hanaa Dli Community School/Huerfano Dormitory in New Mexico
– Provided emergency funding for food for a newly enrolled sponsored child and her family at Morgan County Middle School
– Provided space heaters for a family in need at Baca Dlo’ay azhi Community School in New Mexico
… all in addition to the support you already provide through sponsorship to children in our program. Thank you for everything you do for children in need!
HOW do I MAKE A DONATION TO CHILDREN INCORPORATED?
You can donate to Children Incorporated in one of three ways: call our office at 1-800-538-5381 and speak with one of our staff members; email us at email@example.com and a staff member can assist you with making a donation; or go online to our donation portal, create an account, and choose a particular fund in which to make a donation.