As a part of our ongoing Stories of Hope blog series, we want to share with you our June 2023 Impact Report as a way to say “thank you” to all our supporters who make our work possible.
Beyond what you already provide to children through our sponsorship program, your donations to our Special Funds and Special Projects allow us to help families and communities as well, often in times of crisis.
Your impact on children around the world is profound — and we are so grateful for your continued support!
YOUR IMPACT AROUND THE WORLD
Just in this past month, our donors have:
– Provided funds to repair and paint a classroom used for afterschool studying for students who attend La Recoleccion in Nicaragua
– Provided funds to purchase new shoes for 80 students at Escuela Santa Luisa in El Salvador
– Provided funds to re-stock an emergency supply closet for students in need at Broad Rock Elementary School in Virginia
– Provided funds to help an unhoused family with transportation costs so the mother of two sponsored children can get to and from work
– Provided funds to repair the refrigerator at La Luz Home in Mexico, which is essential for storing food for the students that board at the home
– Provided funds to purchase book bags and school supplies for students at Gouge Elementary School in North Carolina
– Provided funds for a sponsored child to receive heart surgery at the Pinagpala Center in the Philippines
– Provided funds for a Summer Arts & Fitness Camp at Belfry Middle School in Kentucky
– Provided funds to purchase meals for a month for 25 students at Kids Hope Ethiopia in Ethiopia
… all in addition to the support you already provide through sponsorship to children in our program. Thank you for everything you do for children in need!
HOW do I MAKE A DONATION TO CHILDREN INCORPORATED?
You can donate to Children Incorporated in one of three ways: call our office at 1-800-538-5381 and speak with one of our staff members; email us at email@example.com and a staff member can assist you with making a donation; or go online to our donation portal, create an account, and choose a particular fund in which to make a donation.