As a part of our ongoing Stories of Hope blog series, we want to share with you our June 2023 Impact Report as a way to say “thank you” to all our supporters who make our work possible.
Beyond what you already provide to children through our sponsorship program, your donations to our Special Funds and Special Projects allow us to help families and communities as well, often in times of crisis.
All of our volunteer coordinators around the world are incredibly grateful for your support of children in need.
YOUR IMPACT AROUND THE WORLD
Just in this past month, our donors have:
– Provided funds to purchase musical equipment for students at the Santa Rosa School in Bolivia
– Provided funds to purchase menstrual hygiene items for girls for an entire month at the Santa Isabel Ana Seton School in Guatemala
– Provided funds for bedding and clothing for children in our program at Warfield Elementary School in Kentucky
– Provided funds to purchase meals for 25 students for a month at the Dandora Center in Kenya
– Provided funds to purchase new bookcases for the literacy room at Swansboro Elementary School in Virginia
– Provided funds to purchase food for the family of a sponsored child at Menifee Central Elementary School after a house fire
– Provided funds to purchase hygiene items for Floyd County’s Back to School Bash at Martin County High School in Kentucky
– Provided funds for nutritious meals for 25 students for a month at the Fortune’s Center in the Philippines
– Provided disaster relief funds to purchase hygiene items and cleaning supplies for the family of a sponsored child at Menifee Central Elementary School in Kentucky
… all in addition to the support you already provide through sponsorship to children in our program. Thank you for everything you do for children in need!
HOW do I MAKE A DONATION TO CHILDREN INCORPORATED?
You can donate to Children Incorporated in one of three ways: call our office at 1-800-538-5381 and speak with one of our staff members; email us at email@example.com and a staff member can assist you with making a donation; or go online to our donation portal, create an account, and choose a particular fund in which to make a donation.